Poster/Map Printing in the Library TechHub
The Library TechHub can provide access to large-format printing and scanning. These services are available to all current Caltech students, staff, faculty, and postdocs.
Before sending a file to Library staff for printing, please be aware of the following:
- Prints are charged at $8/linear foot, oriented to minimize length.
- A valid Access account and PTA or UID are required for billing purposes.
- When possible, create your document at the desired print size, rather than relying on scaling.
- If scaling is required please use consistent measurements when noting expected Height and Width dimensions, or give the most important measurement if the second is flexible (ex: 46"x36", or 42 inches High)
- Our 36" wide paper roll has a maximum printable width of 35.6"
- White space in the margins to either side of the 36" dimension may be clipped with no change in overall image size, otherwise a 1% reduction in scaling may be applied.